Virginia Wrongful Death Lawyer
Compassionate Virginia Wrongful Death Lawyer Fighting for Justice on Behalf of Bereaved Families In Virginia Beach, Chesterfield County, Henrico County, and Throughout VA
The death of a loved one is never an easy experience to deal with. However, your grief may be compounded by frustration and anger when the death of your loved one is the result of the wrongful act of another party. You may be seeking answers to questions such as who will care for your children or who will provide you with the support you received from your spouse? While a Virginia wrongful death lawyer cannot reverse the accident that led to your loss, they can help you hold those responsible to account as well as recover compensation for your loss.
Attorney Drew Page has worked with bereaved families. He has witnessed the devastation that the wrongful death of a loved one can have on their family firsthand. He provides compassionate legal representation to fight for justice for your deceased loved one. He will guide you through the painful process of holding those responsible accountable for their actions and seeking financial compensation for your damages. He will help you begin to pick the pieces and start the process of healing.
Contact Attorney Drew Page and schedule a free strategy session to learn about your rights and options.
Wrongful Death Cases that a Virginia Wrongful Death Lawyer Can Help You With
Attorney Drew Page is committed to helping bereaved families find closure by holding those responsible for the death of their loved ones to account. He has represented bereaved families in wrongful death cases involving but not limited to:
- Fatal motor vehicle accidents including truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, Uber accidents, drunk driving accidents, and more.
- Pedestrian accidents
- Premises liability accidents
- Workplace accidents
- Construction site accidents
- Nursing home accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Defective products and much more.
If you’re loved one’s death was caused by the negligence or reckless actions of another party, Attorney Drew Page will help your family seek justice and financial compensation for your loss and damages. Get in touch with Attorney Drew Page to book a free strategy session with a Virginia wrongful death lawyer that is committed to providing the best legal support and guidance to bereaved families.
Compensation That a Virginia Wrongful Death Lawyer Can Recover for You
No amount of money will make up for the loss of your loved one. However, financial compensation can help to take the economic pressures off you and your family resulting from the death of your loved one. A wrongful death lawsuit will help get some measure of justice for your deceased loved one.
Attorney Drew Page will fight diligently to pursue financial compensation for:
- Funeral and burial expenses
- The loss of financial support that you received from the deceased. This benefit is awarded based on the income that the deceased would have received if they had lived.
- The loss of companionship. The deceased’s spouse may be awarded compensation for the loss of companionship from the death of their spouse.
- The loss of guidance, care, or advice. The deceased’s children may be awarded compensation for the loss of guidance or care they would have received from their parents.
- The value of the services that the deceased performed when they were alive. This goes to meet the cost of hiring a professional to carry out the tasks that the deceased would have performed if they were alive. For example, you will be compensated for the cost of childcare services or for a professional landscaping service to care for your property.
Attorney Drew Page will also fight to pursue compensation for losses that you and your family may have incurred prior to the death of your loved one. This includes:
- Lost wages during the period that your loved one was injured or ill until the time of their death
- Medical expenses that were incurred to treat your loved one prior to their death.
- The pain and suffering that your loved one experienced as a result of the illness or injury.
Attorney Drew Page will identify all possible avenues to seek financial compensation for the death of your loved one. He will provide you with the guidance and support you need to get through this difficult time and begin the process of healing.
Contact Us Today for Free Strategy Session with an Experienced Virginia Wrongful Death Lawyer and Learn about Your Rights
The death of a loved one can be devastating especially when it is the result of the negligence or reckless actions of another party. If your family is dealing with the loss of a loved one due to the negligence of another party, you should contact Attorney Drew Page to speak with an experienced Virginia wrongful death lawyer. It is crucial that you understand your rights and options in seeking compensation for your loss as well as holding those responsible for the death of your loved one to account.
Attorney Drew Page will fight for justice for your loved one. Contact us today to schedule your appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions about Wrongful Death Claims in Virginia
The statute of limitations in Virginia for filing a wrongful death lawsuit is two years. This period is counted from the date of the death of the victim. It is therefore important to seek the counsel of an experienced Virginia wrongful death lawyer. Your lawyer will get the process of seeking compensation and hold those responsible for your death to account as soon as possible to ensure you don’t miss any deadlines.
In Virginia, only the personal representative of the deceased is able to file a wrongful death lawsuit. This personal representative is defined as a survivor of the deceased. They are the statutory beneficiaries of the deceased estate. These are usually the spouse, children, or grandchildren of the deceased. In the event that the deceased had none of these, the surviving parents and siblings or any other relative may be considered the personal representative.
Fighting on behalf of personal injury victims in order to recover maximum financial compensation for their injuries and damages.LEARN MORE
Helping clients find innovative solutions to resolve their family matters in a way that will benefit them for the long term.LEARN MORE
Providing people charged with criminal offenses the best possible defense.LEARN MORE
Committing years of experience and in-depth knowledge of Virginia DUI laws to help you get the best outcome.LEARN MORE